BREAST REVISION SURGERY
Breast Revision Surgery
Dr. Rosenberg is also an expert in fixing problems after previous breast surgery. This includes surgery to address the hardening of the breasts after breast augmentation (known as capsular contracture) or even disabling pain after breast surgery. Sometimes, previous surgeries have left large scars which women would like improved.
- You would like a larger or smaller breast implant
- You would like another implant shape
- You are bothered by visible folds in their implants
- Your implants have ruptured
- You have concerns about the longevity of your implant
- You suffer from capsular contracture, a condition where scar tissue develops around the implant, causing the breast to harden
- Your implants have migrated to an undesirable location
- Your breast tissue has caused the implant to look less voluminous
- You would like to remove the breast implant
- Your breast are unequal in size or shape
If you have any of the above problems, then Dr. Rosenberg can help. He has extensive experience in breast procedures. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your medical and surgical history. Your aesthetic concerns will also be evaluated. Based on this information and your unique anatomy, Dr. Rosenberg will recommend a custom treatment plan best suited for your needs.